Friday, September 23, 2011

A natural treatment option for those suffering from severe/disabling compensatory sweating after ETS

Please follow the link below to the second ever post that was published on this blog, which is Briton Chris Carter's account of how he recovered, over a period of approximately one year, from ETS side effects - including severe compensatory sweating - by making long-term changes to his eating habits.

http://kiwietsgroup.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-case-anybody-reads-comments-on-above.html

"After one-and-a-half years of all these terrible side effects, I started to research the human body, starting with the ETS operation. Coming from an engineering background, I like to find solutions and answers to problems. After looking at all my side effects and what causes the same conditions in people who have not had ETS, I started to work things out from the results of all my tests and scans and I began looking at the op and the sympathetic nervous system in more detail.

"It took me about a year to fully come out of ETS side effects by changing my diet and lifestyle. For the last year and a half my body has been rebuilding. I was only going to get better as a result as coming out of the state of fight-and-flight...."


Thanks to Chris Carter for sharing this information.

1 comment:

  1. I continue to suffer from compensatory sweating after having the ETS procedure in 2003. Please check out this website www. sweatbetter.com.
    I receive a vast amount of emails from those who are suffering significantly from compensatory sweating. Many are extremely depressed, which is very concerning to me. Sweat Better is not a cure, hence the name sweat better. It simply helps manage the side effect compensatory sweating, making life easier. Best Regards, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete